วันอังคารที่ 18 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

free hard drive recovery software


free hard drive recovery software


Professional Data Recovery Software
Recover Lost Data in 3 Steps


Recently, my six years old Maxtor boot drive became corrupted by way of a game and may not boot. Although I did possess a backup with the drive, and I could salvage all of my data with Checkdisk, I decided this was a fun time to buy a more recent, bigger and hard disk drive and perform a fresh install of Windows and the rest. I found a Western Digital 500 GB PATA drive at Best Buy in Bel Air, Maryland to get a price I could afford and replaced my old C:\ drive while using new Western Digital.
I've installed a lot of computer drives over the years but I've never replaced a boot drive inside a system with multiple hard disks installed and Windows XP because Operating System. I foolishly belief that Windows would be smart enough to detect that there was no C:\ drive inside the computer and format and partition the brand new drive as C:\. I found out later that if there are other drives installed, the Windows installer will assign the subsequent logical drive letter to the newest drive. In this case, my new boot drive became G:\ rather than C:\. Although Windows XP worked fine on drive G:\, I wanted to prevent future problems with applications which may have problems with a boot drive using a nonstandard drive letter assignment.
It was my hope that Partition Commander 11 from Avanquest would let me affect the offending drive letter to C:\ in addition to merge both partitions about the old Maxtor drive to make one big partition without losing any with the newly recovered data.
Getting Started
The initial thing you will note once you launch this system can be a reminder to create a Recovery CD that can provide you using the tools you need to fix partitions along with the Master Boot Record (MBR), along with partition and format a brand new disk before installing your main system. You will also need this Recovery CD to bring back any system backup you create with Partition Commander. Each time you start the program, additionally, you will be prompted to perform full backup of your respective computer. If you get tired with the reminders, it is possible to turn them off within the General Settings underneath the Tools menu. Program icon buttons provide comfortable access to Simple Backup, Resize Partition, Clone Hard Disk, and Defragment Partition options.
You may also select to modify to the Quick View that can give you a simple listing of options including one for Mac Related Operations. I did not see this option available inside Advanced View program interface in case you use a Mac you will be able to resize partitions and redistribute free space between Mac OS X and Windows os's.
Partition Commander will, automagically, open within the Advanced View as to what they call the Classic Layout that offers a clean graphical user interface with well defined menu options, visual information about all of the hard drives in or attached with your personal computer with an readily available Help section. Drop-down menus provide entry to program functions and options along with helpful Wizards that can show you as you go along.
The optional Professional Layout will give you more technical details about each hard drive in Hex format with drop-down menus for program functions and options. This information is made available by clicking about the Partition List Tab about the Disk View page.
The Personal Layout supplies the same drive information and visuals since the Classic View but only has got the drop down menus at the top from the page for program functions and options.
Most individuals will prefer the Classic Layout which can be easy to use even for new users who may have never performed virtually any partitioning tasks before.
The left side in the Classic Layout screen is divided into:
Basic Partitioning Tasks:
Advanced Partitioning Tasks:
Backup Task:
Cloning Tasks:
Multi-System Management:
Help and Documentation:
With Partition Commander, I surely could easily Clone a Partition. Clone a Hard Disk, Create a Partition, Resize a Partition, Delete a Partition, execute a Simple Backup and change drive letter assignments for virtually any hard disk except my boot drive, change volume labels and defragment my drives. This is only a fraction of the features for sale in Partition Commander 11.
'
Additional Partition Commander 11 Features:
I wasn't really surprised that Partition Commander couldn't change my boot drive from G:\ to C:\ because none from the other programs I tried could do it either. I was disappointed that there wasn't a less arduous solution rather than to disconnect all my other hard disks and reinstall Windows so that it would correctly set the increase as C:\. Under the Multi-System Management Menu may be the Install OS Wizard but it can be a drop down menu which I didn't check out until I had solved the matter insurance agencies only 1 drive attached when I installed Windows. It might have helped had I found it sooner but no matter what, I still were required to reinstall Windows. At least my drive is currently because it must be.
I was content to start to see the Help files available in the program but I might have liked to find out a PDF User's Manual that could be downloaded and printed for easier reference.
Restoring backups finished with Partition Commander requires booting with all the Recovery CD helping to make sense if your backup is of an boot drive but there ought to be a way of restoring a backup to an alternative drive from within this program without needing to re-boot the device from the Recovery CD.
My biggest disappointment was that Partition Commander couldn't merge both the partitions around the old Maxtor drive. I contacted Technical Support and explained that there were only two partitions on the drive and that they were both NTFS but this system may not merge both the. The only thing they are able to suggest was that the drive was connected by USB knowning that was the situation. I could use this system to backup the info to a new drive and delete the prevailing partitions and then create one large partitions and format it as NTFS. Again, I got where I needed to visit but there should have been a less strenuous way of getting there. I take into account the failure to merge both partitions to become a serious issue inside the program. Everyone has USB drives for storage and backups now so there shouldn't be any issue caused since a drive is connected by USB. The Partition Commander product page does claim that it works with USB drives. Apparently it simply didn't like "my" USB drive for reasons uknown.
There continues to be a lot to like about Partition Commander 11. It's easy to use and may simplify many from the tasks necessary to build, partition, and format a brand new drive along with protect data on your own existing hard disks. There are a lot of different programs that can help you partition and format your hard drives. I think I've probably used many at some point or any other but Partition Commander 11 are certain to get the job done easier and faster.
Technical Support was tuned in to my obtain help, even though they couldn't supply a better answer why my partitions may not merge. My 4-Star Rating is because with the program's failure to merge both partitions in my USB drive. Perhaps other users won't have the same issue.
Visit the Avanquest web site to discover more about Partition Commander 11. A trial version is available for download and also the full version might be purchased for $49.95 having a sixty day money back guarantee.
System Requirements:
Mac computers are not listed in the System Requirements however, many Mac operations can be purchased through the Quick View program screen as specified above.




free hard drive recovery software










free hard drive recovery software


Professional Data Recovery Software
Recover Lost Data in 3 Steps. NOW!!!






free hard drive recovery software


free hard drive recovery software



free undelete utility,
data disc recovery,
download hard disk recovery software free,
how to recover information from a hard drive,
how to recover data from a external hard drive,
regain deleted files



free hard drive recovery software



free hard drive recovery software

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น